i wish you were still here because you make the group that much better.
i still have the ridiculous pictures from when you rolled backwards down that hill.
oh you are an interesting child.
Thanks. :) Wish I could be in Bend too. I’ll visit soon, don’t know when, but soon.
LOLOLOL. Rolling backward. Really fun, until I got goose poop on my shirt, but I’d still do it again.
I want to try this. I will probably do more than one a day.
Day 01 - A picture of yourself Day 02 - A picture of what you wore today Day 03 - A picture of what you did today Day 04 - A picture of where you went today Day 05 - A picture of your morning Day 06 - A picture that inspires you Day 07 - A picture that makes you cry Day 08 - A picture of yourself Day 09 - A picture of what you had for lunch Day 10 - A picture of what you like to do Day 11 - A picture of your favorite drink Day 12 - A picture of your favorite food Day 13 - A picture of your friends Day 14 - A picture of your favorite teacher(s) Day 15 - A picture of yourself Day 16 - A picture of your dream cell phone Day 17 - A picture of your mp3 player Day 18 - A picture of your room Day 19 - A picture of your favorite musical instrument(s) Day 20 - A picture of where you want to honeymoon Day 21 - A picture that makes you think of your loved one Day 22 - A picture of yourself Day 23 - A picture that describes your life Day 24 - A picture of what you did today Day 25 - A picture that you edited Day 26 - A picture that makes you angry Day 27 - A picture of you more than 10 years ago Day 28 - A picture of what you wore today Day 29 - A picture of yourself Day 30 - A picture of you and your best friend
Grandpa Joe, Children, Chicken Nuggets, Jersey Shore
Visited my grandfather. Yeah. Learned about the stockmarket. And the economy will come back.
Babysat from my boizz. Walked to the park. Played baseball, swung some swangs, timed them do their own obstacle course. They are cute. Nate lost his front teeth and kept trying to whistle.
For dinner, Grey wanted Chicken Nuggets, so I used my woman skillz and heated some up in the microwave. And I are one. And it was really good. So I made more for myself. And kept eating them. Yeaaaah. I took a tums.
Watched “Water Horse” with Nate. About the Lock Ness monster. Cute movie. I couldn’t figure out the internet so I watched “That 70s Show” “Back to the Future” and “Jersey Shore” for 4 hours. I don’t have a brain anymore.
But I got payed a rreeeaaalllly nice amount. I can afford something special now. I just have to pick what special thing I want. (sasquatch, train tickets, fixie, other)
Hmmm. Not really a confession, but I will say it anyway so there is no confusion.
I really do not like Castro Valley, or CVHS. I don’t know exactly what it is, probably because I’ve lived here my whole life. I would love a chance to get out. I’d love to live in a van outside of Emily’s house and go to school in Bend. Just something different. I could really use some change.
But I don’t really want the devastating change. So don’t die. Please.
I didn’t put a lot of effort into my Day One. So I want a re-do
1. Haiku for Madi Requested by Madi Oh yeah. Deepest love.
2. I just want to let you know how much you mean to me as my cousin (GUESS WHO IT ISS?). I love spending time with you. You are really easy to laugh with. Whenever I hear Adam Lambert, or any other of our weird radio songs, I laugh. You’ve hooked me on music. I don’t think I’ll never share a cousin/dorsal fin/wincest like this with anyone else. Thanks for being awesome.
3. (multiple people, you know who you are) Because of you, I talk with weird words and sayings (what it do, nomming, etc) , have jokes in my head that are weird and creepy to everyone else (hats, sweet ass, etc) , listen to a new type of music, want a fixie, and now know what a skiing is. So thanks. For being generally cool people.
4. I can’t spell. Stop correcting me. For some reason its really only you that when you correct me it really annoys me.
5. Thank you for pushing me to step out of my shell and to take this opportunity. It has really shaped my life and helped to become the person I now am. So thanks. You are a cool person.
6. I wish you would understand how truly amazing of a person you are. The world would be a better place if it had more people like you. I want to be like you when I grow up.
7. Can I make you a sandwich?
8. Good luck. I know you better than anyone. I’m not happy with some of the things that happened in your life, but I know it wasn’t your choice. You have a lot of chance coming up and I know you are strong enough to handle it. I don’t want you to listen to all those people who are telling you that something is wrong with you, because there isn’t, and their words are just messing with your head and making you believe it. Go out into the world and live it.
9. We aren’t going to Mexico. Parents don’t want their kids going. Simple as that. So stop sending out donation letters. Stop screaming your opinions. Stop making everyone look bad. You are really starting to piss people off. Its not personal, so stop taking it that way.
10. Thank you for letting me use your road bike, even though I could mess it up. I’ll try and do you proud. And I’ll put brakes on. Promise.
Dont want to type it all out. Im lazyyy. Bullet points
breakfast Carrows. Reminise of body found behind there.
Bus. No pictures.
Arrive. Walk to our cabins. Sleeping next to Brenda. All guys sharing one Cabin.
Ice-Breakers. Fun little awkward games. Grace Cho.
Volley Ball. Showed off how b0$$ I am.
Split into groups. PAPAYA.
Worked on team building. Trust falls, group working together good stuff.
Activities… We did walking on wooded boards trying to get to a certain point, balancing on a teeter-totter for 30 seconds with all of us on it, rope spider web, low V parter challenge.
LUNCH. NOM NOM ect.
BIG Activites… Zip Line: Walked across a rope thing and then flew down a zip line. People were fun to watch. Then the high V challange. Had to walk along one wire with a partner on another wire across from you, had to lean against each other to be supported. Did OK.
Pool. Waded around. All the bros played basket ball.
Went into boy’s cabin to hang out. Got kicked out for being too loud. Brenda and Jessica had to leave for Link Crew at 5, so we just didnt sleep. Slept 2 hours.