Peri, you were a jerk in my dream. I had just gotten my license and my mom bought me a car. I went to this one thing but I can’t remember what. Then Peri and this other guy were going home in my car. I forgot I could drive so Peri opened the back door for me and I got in. Then then I was all “wait… This is my car.” but Peri and the other guy were already in the front and were gonna drive. Peri can’t drive. I told Peri this was my car and that I needed to be driving it, but she wouldn’t listen. Then she tried to get on the freeway and I started to get more desperate and was yelling at her to pull over. Then Peri crashed the car. I think my arm was all cut up and the front of my car was totaled. I then found myself in some neighbor hood where I told a random guy what happened. He laughed and said “that sucks”. I forget the rest.
Then in a different dream later where I had to interpretive dance in a giant battle of the bands. That was weird.
1. No labels are better then knock-offs Getting a purse that you like for the style and usefulness is better than getting a tiny knock off filled with look-alike letters and cheap looking material.
2. Stay away from neons They are obnoxious.
3. Keep it simple Stock up on solid essentials that you can easily match with other things. After you have enough of the basics, start to find patterns that match your style.
4. Fit matters An ill fitting shirt can make you look bad, both too small and too big. Just because a shirt is cute, doesn’t mean it looks good on you. Jeans need to fit well. Jean shopping is hell, but once you find jeans that fit you well invest in some.
5. Shop second-hand and sale Your money will go a lot farther in second hand stores. Some second hand places are still fairly the same price as in stores, it just takes some looking around to find good local places. Most items are on the sale rack for a reason, but its always a good idea to look through it because there is always a chance that there will be something you like.
6. Don’t be whore Showing a lot of skin doesn’t make you look any better. It can be distracting and unclassy. There are other ways to look good without being a ho.
7. You don’t need 17589390438274 shoes. A couple good shoes are all you need. A few solid tennis shoes, sandals, heels, and boots are all you need. Girls tend to buy fancy expensive shoes that don’t go with much and just sit in their closet. Invest in good shoes you can wear a lot.
8. Bangs or no bangs. Choose one. Do not take a section of your hair and pull it in front of your face and call them bangs. Get a hair cut that looks good on you.
9. Easy on the make up. Most girls are pretty enough that they don’t need lot of makeup. Make yourself look natural enough so if you go a day without makeup, people don’t look at you like a shaved cat.
10. Style over fashion Fashion changes so quickly that its pricey and near impossible to always be “in”. Stay true to your own style and if there is a particular fashion trend you like, try to find it and make it your own. Don’t spend all your money on designer.
It not that bad. My mom is a nervous driver around me. She kept waving her hands for me to move over because I was “hugging” one side. I went up to 75MPH on accident. I started to zone out. Safe thing to do on a freeway.
No band has ever written a song for a girl named Sahara. I cant find any poems with it either. I wish I had a name that was somebody’s favorite word.
There once was a girl name Sahara She likes to hit minorities with her Cara Wish she didn’t live so fara Her name is like the desert lolara But its funny because her last name is snowara I’ll send her frenchfries in a jara She is AMAZAHN that Sahara.